The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is Goal Zero’s high-capacity and largest portable power station. It comes equipped with a powerful 3000Wh lithium battery whose power storage capacity allows for longer runtimes for all the equipment and devices you have on haul. In other words, this portable power station is the epitome of on-demand power, and the best part is that you can access all this power at the touch of a button. On top of that, it harnesses solar energy for its operation, which means you get to enjoy the best possible clean power alternative to the gasoline-powered inverter generators that offer up to 1500W of power (continuous), and 3000W power surges for your high-powered devices.
Unfortunately, you may not be able to access the elegant features and functions of this power station or its WiFi connectivity since Goal Zero stopped the production of this nifty power equipment, and on their website, it’s stated explicitly that it is no longer available. With this in mind and the need for more power or, rather, the kind of power delivered by this power station, the hunt for the next best thing/ alternative for this Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is quite an important right about now. With that in mind, this article explores the world of power stations for the best possible alternative to this Goal Zero Yeti 3000.
So, what’s the best Goal Zero Yeti 3000 alternative?
Well, if you’d rather stick with the Goal Zero Yeti brand, then their Yeti 3000X would be the best possible option for you. While you’ll have to pay a little more for this power station from their Yeti X-series, it offers great features to ensure the best outdoor living experience. And thanks to the wheeled design incorporated into this power station, you will be able to enjoy the best and the easiest use of this power station on your camping trips and even your home in case of a power outage.
The second alternative we’d recommend is the Bluetti AC200P. Although its total wattage is less than the 3000 watts offered by the Yeti 3000, this power station is still one of the most powerful power stations, and it will power your small and high-powered appliances with ease thanks to its capacity to power up to 17 devices simultaneously.
In the next sections, we look at the features of these three power stations and how they compare. So, let’s get to it.
Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Alternatives – Comparison Table
Solar Power Stations
Power Capacity (Watt-Hours)
Goal Zero Yeti 3000X
2 AC outlet ports
6 AC-2000W capacity for each outlet (Peak 4800W)
Bluetti 2400wh Portable Solar Power Station
2 * AC outlets
Titan Solar Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Alternatives
Goal Zero Yeti 3000X
- HIGH CAPACITY: With 3,032Wh, power your life at work, at home, and on the road. Seven versatile port options...
- HOME BACKUP: Back up your home with power from your Yeti 3000X. Keep your fridge running for 43 hours and your...
- RECHARGE WITH SOLAR: Maximize your solar input with Goal Zero’s MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which...
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Professional grade construction with a heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and internal...
- POWER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND: Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with the Yeti...
Since the Yeti 3000 is no longer available, it makes sense that the next best option for any Goal Zero lover would be the Yeti 3000X. Like the rest of the power stations under the Yeti X-Series, the 3000X offers a lot more power and functionality, with one of the features that really stands out is the fact that the 3000X allows for use/ charging of 17 devices simultaneously, against the 10 allowed by the 3000. All your devices are powered easily by the 12V outlets.
Essentially, the Goal Zero Yeti 3000X belongs to the line of the newly upgraded power stations. It features a new 2000W AC inverter, which is an excellent addition if you ask us, and though it costs more, you will have a lot more power at work, your home, and on the road. The increased inverter power means that the power station has a surge allowance of up to 3500W.
There are 7 versatile power output ports that can run everything you need to use, from refrigerators and electric bikes to power tools and even grills. All the power of this power station means that you can power your home with ease, no matter where or home is – a tailgate, power van, trailer, etc. These ports include the fast-charging 60W USB-C PD port (Power Delivery), a regulated 12V port, two 120V AC ports, and 3 USB-A ports.
MPPT Charge controller is also incorporated for unlimited power access from your solar panels.
App control from the Yeti app also means easy monitoring, optimization, and control of your power usage. So, using the Yeti App, 3.0 version, you will have control over the input and output power, historical power tracking, charging profiles, and you will also receive real-time notifications for power consumption. As you can tell, this upgraded app for the 3000X power station gives you more insights, meaning you have more control over the performance of the power station.
Regarding charging/ recharging it, you have three options – you could charge it from the sun using the solar panel, the wall using a 230W AC power supply from the wall charger, or the car thanks to the 12V adapter.
Ultimately, you are getting more power and performance from the Yeti 3000X than from the Yeti 3000, which is why this 3000X would be an excellent alternative if you need more power.
- [Power Monster] - With the remarkable 2000Wh of capacity and a strong 2000W inverter, this AC200P power...
- [3500+ Life Cycles to 80%] - The ultra-safe LiFePO4 battery cells and premium BMS tech offer multiple...
- [Efficient Recharging Rate] - AC200P supports up to 700W solar and 500W AC input, allowing you to fully...
- [17 Versatile Outlets] - 6 AC ports, standard USB-A/Type-C/Car port plus 2 wireless charging pads always can...
- [What You Get] - BLUETTI AC200P portable power station, AC adapter, solar/car charging cable, XT90-aviation...
This is the other great alternative for the Yeti 3000, and you might like it because it offers a great deal of power to allow you to run your home on wheels or cabin with ease.
Great Power. It could also power your home in case of emergencies, and you can use it to power your cabin thanks to its large capacity and the high power requirement of 2000Wh. Its high power capacity is enhanced by the 4800W power surge allowance and the 2000W AC inverter that means you can use the power station to power up all your high-power appliances to a maximum of 2000W. It further boasts a 700W solar input that will fully charge it in less than 3.5hours, as the MPPT ensures more efficient charging while protecting the battery – the MPPT ensure up to 40% faster charging.
Like the 3000X, it can power 17 devices simultaneously, all thanks to its large range of output options that include 6 AC outlets, two 12V/3A, one 12V/10A carport, two 15W wireless pads 1 USB-C PD 60W port, and 4 USB-A ports. There’s also one RV port, the 12V/25A port.
The stability and safety functions of this Bluetti 3000 are also excellent, and you get to enjoy a super-long life of 3500+. The LiFePO4 battery and cell enhance its safety too.
It also recharges fast thanks to the Dual AC adapter/charger and the PV+AC that will in 2.5 to 3 hours maximum.recharge the power station simultaneously. Both ensure that the battery is fully charged in 2.5 to 3 hours maximum.
Bluetti 2400wh Portable Solar Power Station
- [Sweet Spot] - With a fabulous capac of 2400Wh and an efficient 1000W AC inverter, EB240 power station can...
- [8 Versatile Ports] - EB240 is equipped with 2 AC outlets, 1 car outlet, 4 USB-A, 1 USB-C for most devices...
- [Multi-Recharging] - EB240 can be recharged from 0-80% within 10 hours (in the sunshine duration) not only by...
- [2500+ Life Cycles] - The Auto-level 3C High Rate Li-ion Battery Cell and premium Battery Management System...
- [What You Get] - BLUETTI EB240 Portable Power Station, AC Adapter & Charging Cable, Solar Charging Cable, User...
This Bluetti 2400Wh power station by MAXOAK is a powerhouse and an excellent alternative to the Yeti 3000, especially if you are looking for a solar power station to power up your full-size refrigerator and the rest of your home and kitchen appliances, especially if you need a stable energy solution for your long trips off the grid. With two AC outlets, two regular 5V USB ports, one USB-C 45W PD port, and an additional 12V cigarette lighter charger, this power station is a great beast that will keep all your devices powered up throughout the trip. The only catch is that it is considerably heavy, at 50lbs, something you’d want to think about before you make the purchase.
Its other impressive features are as follows:
- High-capacity, a high-powered battery of 2400Wh to power everything throughout the trip.
- The MPPT technology is built into the power station for easy and fast charging in less time, especially in bright light.
- Auto-level LG lithium-ion cell batteries are an additional feature of this power station, and this fancy feature stands out because it ensures the best performance for years, making this power station your best emergency solution.
Titan Solar Power Station
- Raptic Titan is equipped with 225 watt-hours of capacity. Easily powers mobile devices, CPAPs, computers, and...
- Charges your laptop up to 5 times, a smart phone over 20 times, or even run small appliances like mini fridges...
- Composed of tempered glass, aluminum frame, and rubberized corners for protection, Titan Solar 100 has 100W of...
- Includes a canvas bag with handle for easy transport of Titan Solar 100, a DC Connector that plugs into any...
- Titan Portable Power and Titan Solar 100 come with a 12-month product warranty and friendly customer service.
Last on our list is this ultra-powerful and very portable Titan solar generator. Some of the features that stand out include:
Immense power- It boasts a superior power capacity of 3000wh while offering an additional expandable option that gives you up to 6000Wh if you need more power for your RV or camper. This is made possible by getting a brilliant 3000W inverter that allows you to run the bigger AC appliances.
Modular system – this power station sports a modular or scalable system, meaning you get to boost the storage capacity of the power station for more devices to be powered easily.
Higher solar output- with the dual MPPT charge controller, each with 1000W batteries and the dual connectors, the input capacity and charging speed of this power station is increased significantly.
The other features that stand out from this power station include the 1* MC4-to-Anderson adapter, 1*MC4-to-SAE, 1 cigarette charger, 4*30W USB ports, 1*USB-C port,
The Yeti 3000 is a powerful power station that offers excellent powering performance while ensuring ease of use and all the ports you need for convenience, whether on the road or at home. It also wins on the portability front, thanks to the telescoping handle and the wheels. But since it is no longer available and you need a reliable and powerful power station, the Yeti 3000X, Titan 3000W, Bluetti 2400, and the Bluetti AC200P would be great alternatives for you. The Yeti 3000X offers as much power as the 3000, which makes it a perfect option if you are looking for an upgrade. But if you don’t mind a little less power for a lower price tag, then the Bluetti AC200P is a great option for you.
Can you charge your Bluetti AC200P while it charges?
Yes, you can since it supports pass-through charging.
What factors do I need to keep in mind when selecting solar panels for your power station?
Primarily, you need to check the charge controller and make sure that it can handle the solar panel’s amperage and voltage settings. Check the input specifications for the power station and the solar panel’s output specifications. Also, beware of the minimum and maximum voltage ratings for the charge controller, and choose a solar panel that operates within these limits.